How the team of HSH Nordbank, IBM and knowis AG managed to implement a platform across the existing systems in just twelve months, paving the way for "Credit Management 4.0" and significantly increasing the Bank's performance despite the structural reduction in resources.
- Introduction of a cross-divisional credit platform
- Mapping of new and existing business
- Implementation of a platform providing technological improvements and innovation
- End-to-end analysis for all relevant business areas
- Modular structure using individual applications
- Operating on central banking domain models
Read about the results from the user's point of view, the economic benefits and a look into the future in the available document.
Note: This white paper was published in October 2016. Since February 2019, HSH Nordbank has been operating under the name of 'Hamburg Commercial Bank'.